AWS Cost Optimization Made Easy
CloudFix is AWS made easy. It finds and fixes your biggest opportunities to reduce cost, improve cloud hygiene, and save more — all based on AWS-approved recommendations that boost efficiency.
How CloudFix works easily and safely with AWS
CloudFix was designed to simplify AWS cost management — and to do so with maximum ease and security. Here’s how it works with AWS:
- First, CloudFix creates a new role using AWS IAM to ensure that the permissions are minimal and actions are easily auditable.
- Next, CloudFix safely analyzes your current AWS configuration using AWS Config, which provides metrics around which AWS resources you are using and at what capacity.
- CloudFix then utilizes the AWS Cost and Usage Report to get a better understanding of what your current spend looks like and how you are using your resources.
- Finally, CloudFix uses AWS CloudWatch to see your usage in real time and ensure zero disruption to your metric collection.
- Using this information, CloudFix finds the safest and easiest savings and performance improvements for you. When you’re ready to take action, CloudFix uses AWS Change Manager to create change requests that you approve and execute, log each action, and even rollback any changes at any time.
Save 15-60% per AWS service with CloudFix
AWS issues 2,500 recommendations each year for cost and performance. CloudFix scans, automates, and executes 100% safe, AWS-recommended account fixes for optimal cloud hygiene.
CloudFix continually adds news fixes to its growing library to ensure you stay compliant with AWS recommendations. Each fix that enters CloudFix’s library must meet two criteria:
- It is zero risk and
- It has no associated downtime.
The result? CloudFix improves performance by 10-25% per AWS instance, offers 100% compliance with AWS best practices, and saves 15-60% per AWS service.
The benefits of CloudFix
With CloudFix, IT can:
- Ensure compliance with AWS recommended optimizations.
- Focus on the small savings that add up to significant cost and performance improvements.
- Reallocate your time toward more resource-intensive projects and tasks.
With CloudFix, Finance can:
- Instantly execute on AWS recommendations and save time and money.
- See unit cost metrics decrease and high-value savings in your visibility tools.
- Boost efficiency within your organization.
The CloudFix story
CloudFix has emerged as the leading AWS cost management tool from its origins as a purpose-built solution for managing the AWS costs of our own $1B portfolio software company (with 90 SaaS businesses and over 45,000 AWS accounts).
Unsatisfied and underwhelmed with the capabilities of existing third-party solutions, we built CloudFix for ourselves in close collaboration with AWS.
Today, CloudFix consistently delivers savings of 10%-20%+ for our leading customers and our own portfolio.
How top companies are using CloudFix
The most innovative businesses in the world run on AWS — but with over 250 different products and services, keeping up with AWS can be tricky.
Hosted by AWS superfan and DevFactory CEO Rahul Subramaniam.
Listen now on